Palladium was contracted to strengthen the capacity of post-secondary education and training systems in Solomon Islands. As part of the program, Palladium delivered a series of construction-related services, including:
- rural training centre in Malaita Province
- tourism and hospitality facility at Tabaka Rural Training Centre in Western Province
- student resource centre
- multipurpose automotive centre of excellence
- refurbishment of multiple dormitories
- training facilities such as hospitality kitchen at DIVIT rural training centre
- fit-out of additional office spaces at Solomon Island National University.