As the founder and Managing Director of Pensar, Karl Yunker has steered the company from its origins in civil construction and urban development to designing and delivering sophisticated infrastructure solutions to serve the changing needs of government, industry and community.
Prior to establishing Pensar in 2000, Karl built an extensive career in infrastructure, mining and property development, working with leading civil, contracting and construction companies across Australia.
Based in Brisbane, Karl maintains an active role in the day-to-day operation of Pensar, its clients and projects. The founding principles of collaboration and building mutually rewarding relationships continue to drive Pensar and its work today.
- RAAF Base Amberley C-17 Globemaster Apron and Taxiway
John Holland Group, Queensland
- RAAF Base Amberley EA-18G Growler Facility
Department of Defence/Lendlease, Queensland
- Sinnathamby Boulevard/Augusta Parkway Duplication
Springfield Land Corporation, Queensland
- Walgett Weir Raising and Fishway
Walgett Shire Council, New South Wales
- Wamuran Recycled Water Irrigation Scheme
- Molendinar Water Treatment Plant
Seqwater, Gold Coast, Queensland